POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : new topic > oct 2006? : Re: new topic > oct 2006? Server Time
17 May 2024 04:44:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: new topic > oct 2006?
From: St
Date: 9 Nov 2006 18:57:51
Message: <4553c07f$1@news.povray.org>
"Tek" <tek### [at] evilsuperbraincom> wrote in message
> But still no new anims topic? Is the anim compo dead?

   Hmm, I have to admit that I didn't notice that Tek! But, from what I've
read on the IRTC mailing list, the nice chap that took the admin work on
doesn't have a stable connection at the moment... (recently moved house to a
new location).

  From what I understand, I think there are a couple of guys helping out
now, so the animation comp hasn't died as far as I know, it's just later
than normal this time.

   ~Steve~