POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : NOA OF ARC official debut Server Time
29 Mar 2024 09:51:01 EDT (-0400)
  NOA OF ARC official debut (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Normand Briere
Subject: NOA OF ARC official debut
Date: 20 Aug 2018 20:15:00
Message: <web.5b7b5848868a000e5a8746c90@news.povray.org>
Hi,

Noa of Arc (https://www.noaofarc.ca) is quite complex, and preparing the website
took more time than expected. We apologize for the delay, but we preferred to
fix all major problems before making it officially available.

Exactly one year after the termination of the TC-RTC, we are able to announce
that the site is fully ready to host the new rendering challenge series.

As we speak, "The story of Electricity"
(https://www.noaofarc.ca/en-us/gallery/noa/electricity-round) is still open
until end of August 2018. People are welcome to vote (login required) for the
entries.

Beginning of September 2018, another round will take place, and according to the
current top topics (https://www.noaofarc.ca/en-us/gallery-menu/choose-topic),
the next round is likely to be "Destruction". Pretty much like Noa taking over
Tina Chep, maybe sometimes do we need to start all over again on new grounds.

We actually propose to run two rounds in parallel, and the choices will be
determined from the topic poll. There rounds will last until the end of the
year.

Thanks for your patience, and we wish you happy rendering!

Noa of Arc administration

Post a reply to this message