POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : NOA OF ARC official debut : Re: NOA OF ARC official debut Server Time
19 Apr 2024 06:18:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: NOA OF ARC official debut
From: Le Forgeron
Date: 21 Aug 2018 06:55:36
Message: <5b7befa8$1@news.povray.org>
Le 21/08/2018 à 02:17, Normand Briere a écrit :

> The links don't work in the post, please use these ones:
>
> https://www.noaofarc.ca
> https://www.noaofarc.ca/en-us/gallery/noa/electricity-round
> https://www.noaofarc.ca/en-us/gallery-menu/choose-topic
>
> Sorry about that!

Nice links (and they worked in first message with Thunderbird, even if
adding spaces inside () can help others)

I have one BIG question: where are the rules for the round(s) ?

And for the electricity round, why is there no post in the forum in the
"About the topic" section ?

Should the candidate post the picture in the forum or something else (I
was used to fill entries for IRTC and Tina..., but things change with time).