POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : tc-rtc problems? Server Time
28 Mar 2024 20:05:03 EDT (-0400)
  tc-rtc problems? (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Doctor John
Subject: tc-rtc problems?
Date: 2 Mar 2014 07:12:28
Message: <5313202c@news.povray.org>
There appears to be a problem with the site. Screenshot attached

John
--
Protect the Earth
It was not given to you by your parents

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'snapshot3.png' (368 KB)

Preview of image 'snapshot3.png'
snapshot3.png

From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: Re: tc-rtc problems?
Date: 2 Mar 2014 10:16:42
Message: <53134b5a$1@news.povray.org>
On 2-3-2014 13:10, Doctor John wrote:
> There appears to be a problem with the site. Screenshot attached
>
> John

<sigh>
Well, there is apparently. I believe that the culprit is the fact that I
cannot link the "Topic" from the topics list (i.e. Star) to the
extension of the Challenge. In the past, I generally could, but this
time the topic has disappeared. [grumble grumble]

We need to look into this.

Thomas

Post a reply to this message