POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : tc-rtc problems? : Re: tc-rtc problems? Server Time
20 Apr 2024 00:49:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: tc-rtc problems?
From: Le Forgeron
Date: 5 Mar 2014 15:35:14
Message: <53178a82@news.povray.org>
Le 03/03/2014 16:11, Thomas de Groot nous fit lire :
> On 3-3-2014 13:14, Stephen wrote:
>> No, no. A Glasgow kiss is a headbut.
>> The kicks were just part og the general "doing". As in "give it a doing".
>>
>> :-)
>
> Oh well, I believe I better not ask a Glasgow girl for a kiss then... :-)
>
> Thomas

It seems the site is alive, but brain-dead for members:
* it remembers that I have made one submission (that's a good point, and
the picture is still there)
* but there is no entries for which to vote in Rating Area
"You have voted for all of the 0 entries (your votes will be counted)"...

before the 1st March, there was at least 6 entries. And I rated them
(excepted mine, of course).