POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : TC-RTC: Elements of Geology - short time-out Server Time
16 Apr 2024 05:14:08 EDT (-0400)
  TC-RTC: Elements of Geology - short time-out (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: TC-RTC: Elements of Geology - short time-out
Date: 15 Jun 2013 03:34:49
Message: <51bc1919$1@news.povray.org>
The May/August Stills Challenge: Elements of Geology, remains active
through the short time-out period June 15th to June 30th. This is due to
the transitional phase of site rebuilding.

*Wait for uploading images till July 1st.*

*Please note that images already uploaded need unfortunately to be
uploaded again.*

Do not vote for the images at this stage. It you do, your votes will be
ignored. Proper voting for the Challenge must wait till August 17th.

At the drawing board!

Stephen & Thomas, TC-RTC Administrators

Post a reply to this message