POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : TC-RTC: Elements of Geology - short time-out : Re: TC-RTC: Elements of Geology - short time-out Server Time
18 Apr 2024 06:17:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: TC-RTC: Elements of Geology - short time-out
From: Stephen
Date: 31 Jul 2013 16:46:23
Message: <51f9779f$1@news.povray.org>
On 31/07/2013 8:59 PM, Shay wrote:
> What is the last day to upload images?

Hmm! A bit of confusion here. I think it is Midnight of the 17th of
August. Whether that is GMT or BST, I am not too sure. It should be 15
days before the end of the month.
Sorry Shay but this is not under our control yet. Although it soon will be.
Soon come man, as our Jamaican friends say.

--
Regards
     Stephen