POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : TC-RTC: Call for Voters! Server Time
28 Mar 2024 07:03:31 EDT (-0400)
  TC-RTC: Call for Voters! (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: TC-RTC: Call for Voters!
Date: 16 Nov 2012 07:15:18
Message: <50a62e56$1@news.povray.org>
Hi all,

Obviously, we at the TC-RTC would like to see more images uploaded to
the bi-monthly challenges, especially coming from the POV-Ray community.
However, we are also in dire need of more voters. A fair number of
POVers are member of the TC-RTC. We want to remind you that, even if you
have not participated in a challenge with you own image, you still can
and are encouraged to vote for the shown images when voting time is
there. Too often, only the participants vote and those are too few to
make a truly significant score. So please, spend a little bit of your
time to vote and give your opinion on images which the participants have
taken time to work on and are proud to present to the public.

And participate in the challenges, if you will!

Thomas & Stephen

Post a reply to this message