POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : TC-RTC: Call for Voters! : Re: TC-RTC: Call for Voters! Server Time
25 Apr 2024 10:53:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: TC-RTC: Call for Voters!
From: MichaelJF
Date: 19 Dec 2012 15:00:01
Message: <web.50d21c56a6bcbc81cf976e750@news.povray.org>
Unfortunatelly I could not finish my Garden-entry this round (with the Minotaur
and Theseus of course) due to RL issues. But I will post it to the p.b.i as soon
as I'm through it. The actual round (Nov/Dec 2012 with the topic Garden) has 14
entries - more than the last rounds. But only 4 from POVers, 2 from a
autodesk-user and 8 from Dr. No. with his own "homemade Java OpenGL-renderer".
So I fear the voting results will be heavily biased if not every interested
POVer with an account at TC will vote this round. So please, vote this round! If
you have no account to the TC-Contest, it is the same procedure as to other
communities, the problem with the bots arise with an account to the TC-Forum if
my brain remembers correctly (which is a bit out of order managing some 20
intervention studies in RL in only two days now concurrently).

Best regards,
Michael