POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : TC_RTC July/August 2012 Challenge: Railway Server Time
29 Mar 2024 06:26:04 EDT (-0400)
  TC_RTC July/August 2012 Challenge: Railway (Message 1 to 10 of 51)
From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: TC_RTC July/August 2012 Challenge: Railway
Date: 17 Jun 2012 03:00:46
Message: <4fdd809e$1@news.povray.org>
The May/June Stills Challenge: After Dark has ended.

Members are all kindly invited to vote. As usual, they can do this till
the end of this month.
Remember: do not forget to vote for all the images if you want your
votes to be valid!

Not a member yet? Please become one and participate in the bi-monthly
Challenges.

The new Challenge for July/August 2012 is: Railway.

Stephen & Thomas, Administrators
http://www.tc-rtc.co.uk/index/index.html

Post a reply to this message

Am 17.06.2012 09:00, schrieb Thomas de Groot:

> The new Challenge for July/August 2012 is: Railway.

Hm... I /think/ I'm sort of obliged to join this challenge... time to
heat up the engine and get the USRA Heavy Santa Fe rolling again.

Post a reply to this message

> Am 17.06.2012 09:00, schrieb Thomas de Groot:
>
>> The new Challenge for July/August 2012 is: Railway.
>
> Hm... I /think/ I'm sort of obliged to join this challenge... time to
> heat up the engine and get the USRA Heavy Santa Fe rolling again.

That would be fantastic! You have been missed :-)

Thomas

Post a reply to this message

I'll enter this one.  Red Dead Redemption got me fired up... :)

Post a reply to this message

> I'll enter this one.  Red Dead Redemption got me fired up... :)

Go for it! :-)

--
Regards
     Stephen