POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : A thank you. Server Time
2 May 2024 10:58:25 EDT (-0400)
  A thank you. (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: St
Subject: A thank you.
Date: 5 Mar 2008 16:40:33
Message: <47cf1351$1@news.povray.org>
I just wanted to extend a big 'Thank You' to Chris Cason for the use of his
PoV-Ray/IRTC newsgroup server to keep things rolling along as best possible
during the Hiatus.

As you may know, I'm an avid fan of the IRTC, and have participated in many
of the recent topics, so I wish all of the new IRTC team good luck. May it
extend for the next 10 years.

     Steve

Post a reply to this message

>I just wanted to extend a big 'Thank You' to Chris Cason for the use of his
>PoV-Ray/IRTC newsgroup server to keep things rolling along as best possible
>during the Hiatus.
>
> As you may know, I'm an avid fan of the IRTC, and have participated in
> many of the recent topics, so I wish all of the new IRTC team good luck.
> May it extend for the next 10 years.

I join you in this.

Nevertheless, I would be sad if the TC-RTC was to disappear as a
consequence.

Thomas

Post a reply to this message