POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : A thank you. : Re: A thank you. Server Time
17 May 2024 06:52:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A thank you.
From: St
Date: 6 Mar 2008 14:35:49
Message: <47d04795$1@news.povray.org>
"Thomas de Groot" <t.d### [at] internlDOTnet> wrote in message

> "St." <dot### [at] dotcom> schreef in bericht news:47cf1351$1@news.povray.org...

> I join you in this.
>
> Nevertheless, I would be sad if the TC-RTC was to disappear as a
> consequence.

     Thank you Thomas. Actually, I've enjoyed my time so much producing my
images for the TC-RTC challenges in the interim that I'll keep it going. I
feel that the topic system is working, and to be fair, the challenges have
produced some *great* images - so it's worth continuing imo. Anyway, we'll
all have a choice of topics fairly soon, so I'm looking forward to
considering both!  :)

     ~Steve~