POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : Help me in adding newsgroup! Server Time
17 May 2024 07:23:15 EDT (-0400)
  Help me in adding newsgroup! (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Shubham
Subject: Help me in adding newsgroup!
Date: 19 Dec 2002 01:22:55
Message: <3e0165bf@news.povray.org>
I am new to newsgroup service and want to add newsgroup "comp.lang.ada" in
my outlook express newsgroups account. Please help me in doing so..

Post a reply to this message

From: Doctor John
Subject: Re: Help me in adding newsgroup!
Date: 23 Dec 2002 09:15:09
Message: <web.3e071a1b57c1acedb29393de0@news.povray.org>
Shubham wrote:
>I am new to newsgroup service and want to add newsgroup "comp.lang.ada" in
>my outlook express newsgroups account. Please help me in doing so..

Wrong newsgroup
Wrong question
RTFM

John
--

Run Fast
Run Free

Post a reply to this message

From: The Mad Hatter
Date: 25 Dec 2002 18:45:03
Message: <web.3e0a421357c1acede7fa0eec0@news.povray.org>
Doctor John wrote:
>Shubham wrote:
>>I am new to newsgroup service and want to add newsgroup "comp.lang.ada" in
>>my outlook express newsgroups account. Please help me in doing so..
>>
>Wrong newsgroup
>Wrong question
>RTFM
>
>John
>--
>
>Run Fast
>Run Free
>Run Linux

Is this the same Dr. John that used to run Blender by any chance?

*** www.highpoly3d.com ***
*** Tutorials/Textures/Forums ***

Post a reply to this message