POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : current animation topic Server Time
17 May 2024 06:02:27 EDT (-0400)
  current animation topic (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: ZenPsycho
Subject: current animation topic
Date: 19 Apr 2001 02:28:22
Message: <3ADE94B9.9000206@yahoo.com>
how come it says the current animation topic is slow motion on the main
page.. but it says it's transformation in the detailed description?

Post a reply to this message

From: Dearmad
Subject: Re: current animation topic
Date: 19 Apr 2001 18:09:00
Message: <3ADF6344.1DC774C9@teleport.com>
ZenPsycho wrote:

> how come it says the current animation topic is slow motion on the main
> page.. but it says it's transformation in the detailed description?

urg, either way an uninteresting topic to me.  How
about "death" or "love" or "boy meets girl" or "in
the garden" or "music vs. war" or...

oh well. :o/

--
Yeah, but ask yourself... why are you really
interested?

Post a reply to this message