POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : current animation topic : Re: current animation topic Server Time
15 Jun 2024 04:00:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: current animation topic
From: Batronyx
Date: 20 Apr 2001 00:43:19
Message: <3adfbe67$1@news.povray.org>
Dearmad wrote in message <3ADF6344.1DC774C9@teleport.com>...
>ZenPsycho wrote:
>>
>> how come it says the current animation topic is slow motion on the main
>> page.. but it says it's transformation in the detailed description?
>
>urg, either way an uninteresting topic to me.  How
>about "death" or "love" or "boy meets girl" or "in
>the garden" or "music vs. war" or...

Or how about we truly challenge ourselves and our way of thinking and rise
to the occasion. Use the topic as a context for your idea, or provide
context for the topic with your ideas:

    'Death' as a transforming process; spriritual transcendence and/or
physical decay.
    'Love' melting a hardened heart; <your plot here>
    'boy meets girl' and becomes a hen-pecked husband.
    'in the garden' Spring moves in/out and the flowers bloom/die.
    'music vs. war' was a  . . .  that one's tough :D

>oh well. :o/

Batronyx ^"^
bat### [at] cadronhsacom