POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : First entry Server Time
17 May 2024 03:36:39 EDT (-0400)
  First entry (Message 1 to 10 of 17)
From: Kevin Jackson-Mead
Subject: First entry
Date: 28 Aug 2000 10:16:00
Message: <39AA73BC.2B6F0FEF@mindspring.com>
Well, I just submitted my first IRTC entry.  Pretty exciting, although I
think I may have gone on a bit long in my text file since I was so
excited.  I wonder if anyone will read it all.  I submitted it now,
since I figured that anything else I would do to it would most likely
mess it up, and I won't have much time for it anyway in the next few
days.  Do most people usually wait until the last day to submit
entries?  Just curious.  I'm really looking forward to getting some
feedback on the image.  Did I mention that I'm excited?

Kevin Jackson-Mead
http://www.mindspring.com/~jacksonmead

Post a reply to this message