POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : First entry : Re: First entry Server Time
1 Jun 2024 10:03:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: First entry
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 29 Aug 2000 01:55:13
Message: <39ab5041@news.povray.org>
Kevin Jackson-Mead <jac### [at] mindspringcom> wrote in message

>Do most people usually wait until the last day to submit
> entries?  Just curious.

Don't know about generally, but I'm usually tweaking
the pic right up til the last minute. (Left my scene rendering
this morning at 5 pps <crosses fingers> Hope it finishes in time,

>  I'm really looking forward to getting some
> feedback on the image.  Did I mention that I'm excited?

The excitement usually hits about the 12th of the month for me
(waiting for results)

Gail
* gsh### [at] monotixcoza              * System.dat not found.         *
* http://www.rucus.ru.ac.za/~gail/ * Reformat hard drive Y)es O)k  *
* If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0               *