POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : Voting Server Time
17 May 2024 05:53:25 EDT (-0400)
  Voting (Message 1 to 10 of 12)
From: Doug Eichenberg
Subject: Voting
Date: 10 Aug 2000 21:12:26
Message: <399352fa$1@news.povray.org>
Just out of curiosity... how many of you vote for the IRTC topics?
I was looking thru the choices today and one caught my eye:
nonrepresentational.  I don't think anything like that has been
done in any previous rounds, and it sounds like a lot of fun.  Any
thoughts?

--
Doug Eichenberg
http://www.nls.net/douge

Post a reply to this message

Doug Eichenberg" <dou### [at] nlsnet> wrote in message
> Just out of curiosity... how many of you vote for the IRTC topics?
> I was looking thru the choices today and one caught my eye:
> nonrepresentational.  I don't think anything like that has been
> done in any previous rounds, and it sounds like a lot of fun.  Any
> thoughts?

That would mean abstract forms and surreal looking images?
HH

Post a reply to this message