POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : Does this thing work? : ) Server Time
14 Jun 2024 06:19:17 EDT (-0400)
  Does this thing work? : ) (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: =Bob
Subject: Does this thing work? : )
Date: 28 Oct 1998 04:24:22
Message: <3636e2c6.0@news.povray.org>
Yes, or you wouldn't be reading this.
Anyway, thankyou Mr. (Ms.?) new### [at] DESPAMpovrayorg! who-ever you are.
I've yet to submit anything to the IRTC, mostly for fear of rejection. Well,
actually it's because I don't know if I ever can do something based upon a
topic or get the submitaal process done right.
Maybe my first will make it there before the 10/31 midnight (minus 1 second)
deadline. Wish me luck, I'll need it.
--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe
  http://members.aol.com/inversez/POVring.html