POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : "In the Year 2889" is the Random Sci-Fi Storytelling Ray Tracing Contest to= Server Time
28 Mar 2024 08:11:12 EDT (-0400)
  "In the Year 2889" is the Random Sci-Fi Storytelling Ray Tracing Contest to= (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: gregjohn
Subject: "In the Year 2889" is the Random Sci-Fi Storytelling Ray Tracing Contest to=
Date: 29 Oct 2010 23:00:01
Message: <web.4ccb89d47060eddd34d207310@news.povray.org>
Hope to see your videos in the channel by the end of November!

https://sites.google.com/site/rssrtc/announcement-video
https://sites.google.com/site/rssrtc/list-of-topics
https://sites.google.com/site/rssrtc/faq

http://www.youtube.com/group/rssrc

Post a reply to this message

From: nemesis
Subject: Re: "In the Year 2889" is the Random Sci-Fi Storytelling Ray Tracing Contes=
Date: 30 Oct 2010 00:00:02
Message: <web.4ccb97f54e226917d995c6290@news.povray.org>
"gregjohn" <pte### [at] yahoocom> wrote:
> Hope to see your videos in the channel by the end of November!
>
> https://sites.google.com/site/rssrtc/announcement-video
> https://sites.google.com/site/rssrtc/list-of-topics
> https://sites.google.com/site/rssrtc/faq
>
> http://www.youtube.com/group/rssrc

cool!

Post a reply to this message

From: gregjohn
Date: 30 Oct 2010 15:00:01
Message: <web.4ccc6a4b6697658c34d207310@news.povray.org>
Glad you think so!  Think you might want to produce some quick animation in 30
days with that title?

Post a reply to this message

From: gregjohn
Date: 31 Oct 2010 21:15:01
Message: <web.4cce14204e22691734d207310@news.povray.org>
"gregjohn" <pte### [at] yahoocom> wrote:
> Hope to see your videos in the channel by the end of November!
>
> https://sites.google.com/site/rssrtc/announcement-video
> https://sites.google.com/site/rssrtc/list-of-topics
> https://sites.google.com/site/rssrtc/faq
>
> http://www.youtube.com/group/rssrc

There's already one entry, which fully appears to have been made in response to
the topic, and even appears to be povray!  It's a success!

Post a reply to this message