POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : "In the Year 2889" is the Random Sci-Fi Storytelling Ray Tracing Contest to= : Re: "In the Year 2889" is the Random Sci-Fi Storytelling Ray Tracing Contes= Server Time
19 Apr 2024 10:51:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: "In the Year 2889" is the Random Sci-Fi Storytelling Ray Tracing Contes=
From: gregjohn
Date: 30 Nov 2010 22:40:00
Message: <web.4cf5c2ab4e22691734d207310@news.povray.org>
Here's my entry to the Challenge.
It's far from complete, but what I was able to do in 30 days.
Okay, I realize 30 days was too short a contest timeline!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wsyRYetDhQ

If anyone were to have prepared an entry, it can go as a response to the
announcement, as it appears that YouTube Groups are going away:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uko84R52NXk