POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : 32 days remaining on animation topic "Black Robe" Server Time
29 Mar 2024 10:49:34 EDT (-0400)
  32 days remaining on animation topic "Black Robe" (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: Markus Altendorff
Subject: 32 days remaining on animation topic "Black Robe"
Date: 29 Jul 2007 18:40:34
Message: <46ad1762$1@news.povray.org>
... and if you're reading this - shouldn't you instead be
working on a video for it? :)

Remember, it's for fun and learning.

Latest things i learned how to do:

Modelling: Lady's got new wings:
http://wip.anthrosphinx.de/episode010/20070729_224316_snap_81796.jpg
Automation: Anti-gravity strength control script-wired into
dynamic hair/cloth.
Zero-G mode off:
http://wip.anthrosphinx.de/episode010/20070729_225442_snap_82482.jpg
Zero-G mode on:
http://wip.anthrosphinx.de/episode010/20070729_225258_snap_82378.jpg

Comments welcome. Hey, there's got to be someone left out
there - last count was only four different senders over the
last three weeks. That's hardly worthy for a competition
that is heading into its tenth year! C'mon people... anyone?
(sigh)

-Markus

Post a reply to this message

> ... and if you're reading this - shouldn't you instead be working on a
> video for it? :)
>
> Remember, it's for fun and learning.
>
> Latest things i learned how to do:
>
> Modelling: Lady's got new wings:
> http://wip.anthrosphinx.de/episode010/20070729_224316_snap_81796.jpg
> Automation: Anti-gravity strength control script-wired into dynamic
> hair/cloth.
> Zero-G mode off:
> http://wip.anthrosphinx.de/episode010/20070729_225442_snap_82482.jpg
> Zero-G mode on:
> http://wip.anthrosphinx.de/episode010/20070729_225258_snap_82378.jpg
>
> Comments welcome. Hey, there's got to be someone left out there - last
> count was only four different senders over the last three weeks. That's
> hardly worthy for a competition that is heading into its tenth year!
> C'mon people... anyone?
> (sigh)

I plan to be there.

Regards,
John

Post a reply to this message

Markus Altendorff <maa### [at] anthrosphinxde> wrote:
> ... and if you're reading this - shouldn't you instead be
> working on a video for it? :)
[Snip]

> Comments welcome. Hey, there's got to be someone left out
> there - last count was only four different senders over the
> last three weeks. That's hardly worthy for a competition
> that is heading into its tenth year! C'mon people... anyone?
> (sigh)
>
> -Markus

animation feature of a modeler so the movement is simple and limited. But

Stephen

Post a reply to this message