POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : 32 days remaining on animation topic "Black Robe" : Re: 32 days remaining on animation topic "Black Robe" Server Time
18 Apr 2024 01:31:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 32 days remaining on animation topic "Black Robe"
From: Markus Altendorff
Date: 30 Jul 2007 07:26:03
Message: <46adcacb@news.povray.org>
John VanSickle wrote:

> I plan to be there.

That's great! Is it going to be something with Rusty, or the Commander?
No, don't tell... :) i enjoy looking forward to the unknown.

You do realize you've got quite the fan base for your creations? I know
of at least three other people at our local internet assoc. meetings
that also are waiting for the next episode.

-M