POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : I've started a preview-viewing page. Oh woe me... ;) Server Time
28 Mar 2024 05:37:04 EDT (-0400)
  I've started a preview-viewing page. Oh woe me... ;) (Message 1 to 10 of 22)
From: Markus Altendorff
Subject: I've started a preview-viewing page. Oh woe me... ;)
Date: 26 Jan 2007 16:28:14
Message: <45ba726e@news.povray.org>
Here goes nothing:
http://www.asamnet.de/~altendom/irtcstuff/index.html

(Notice for future archive diggers: This address will be
404'd once the real IRTC is again updated... it is not
intended to be permanent.)

If, for now, you want your movie to appear in that list,
too, and you've entered this round of the IRTC animations,
please either send me the files to publish *) or just a link
to the three IRTC files **).

*) This means i need to put them on my webspace. Don't send
your files if you're not OK with that! As for the mail
address, try the one from the news header :)

**) In that case, i'll link to your files. If you remove
them from your webspace, the links will be broken.

-Markus

Post a reply to this message

"Markus Altendorff" <maa### [at] anthrosphinxde> wrote in message
> Here goes nothing:
> http://www.asamnet.de/~altendom/irtcstuff/index.html
>
> (Notice for future archive diggers: This address will be
> 404'd once the real IRTC is again updated... it is not
> intended to be permanent.)
>
> If, for now, you want your movie to appear in that list,
> too, and you've entered this round of the IRTC animations,
> please either send me the files to publish *) or just a link
> to the three IRTC files **).
>
> *) This means i need to put them on my webspace. Don't send
> your files if you're not OK with that! As for the mail
> address, try the one from the news header :)
>
> **) In that case, i'll link to your files. If you remove
> them from your webspace, the links will be broken.
>
> -Markus

Ok Markus -
I just emailed you my animation submission. Like I said, this is my
first time. Tell me what you think......I know I could have added
a lot more detail.....I watched yours, and you kicked my ass.
So can you tell me why your 9.5 meg animation is 5 times longer
than my 9.5 meg animation. Do you use a compression program?
Just trying to find answers and learn...........

dbott

Post a reply to this message