POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : I've started a preview-viewing page. Oh woe me... ;) : Re: I've started a preview-viewing page. Oh woe me... ;) Server Time
19 Apr 2024 00:11:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I've started a preview-viewing page. Oh woe me... ;)
From: Markus Altendorff
Date: 27 Jan 2007 16:30:01
Message: <45bbc459@news.povray.org>
dbott wrote:

> oops  --
> That's not me. dbott is "Darin"........I emailed my 3 files in win zip,
> did you receive them? And, thank you for the explanation on the way
> you produce your animation. If you did not receive my files,
> I will email a link where you can download them.

Alright, i'm fetching them now. Should be up in ten minutes.
Sorry for the name mix-up, i've not yet received your zip
file. I guess my mailbox isn't half as tough  as i thought,
or the zip has triggered some over-zealous antivirus blocker
- come to think about it, if a run-of-the-mill 50 kByte
virus is nasty, imagine the havoc a 10-MB-virus could wreak ;)

-Markus