POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : 13 days to go, and a question re: voting on TC-RTC... Server Time
29 Mar 2024 08:41:33 EDT (-0400)
  13 days to go, and a question re: voting on TC-RTC... (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Markus Altendorff
Subject: 13 days to go, and a question re: voting on TC-RTC...
Date: 18 Aug 2007 06:53:14
Message: <46c6cf9a$1@news.povray.org>
Hi,

two things:

a)
- 13 days until the next deadline/topic at http://tc-rtc.co.uk/
- Nothing new on the IRTC main page.
But you knew that already, didn't you?

b) i'm a bit unsure how the voting on the TC-RTC website
works. There's the upload time limit, and one can vote
during the upload time (i.e. while the round is still
incomplete). Is there some "after-closing" timeframe where
one can continue to vote? i.e. someone's *cough* entry that
will definitely need to be submitted very very close to the
deadline can not be voted on at all if voting closes with
the deadline, too ;)

Any insights on this?

-Markus

--

<grins madly, waves album of preview images, ignoring groans
from the audience>

The apprentice and the robe:
http://wip.anthrosphinx.de/episode010/20070815_223935_snap_81575.jpg

Oooh, mysterious drawing on the dungeon floor:
http://wip.anthrosphinx.de/episode010/20070818_121445_snap_44085.jpg

Whoops, that's not supposed to happen:
http://wip.anthrosphinx.de/episode010/20070818_122241_snap_44561.jpg

Post a reply to this message