POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : 13 days to go, and a question re: voting on TC-RTC... : Re: 13 days to go, and a question re: voting on TC-RTC... Server Time
23 Apr 2024 22:50:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 13 days to go, and a question re: voting on TC-RTC...
From: dbott
Date: 19 Aug 2007 02:14:57
Message: <46c7dfe1$1@news.povray.org>
Well, I am looking forward to seeing your animation and Johns.......????? It
inspires me to keep on learning new rendering techniques with pov. I spent
most of Saturday learning Carneholm smoke generator that follows a spline.
By the end of the afternoon I managed to produce a small test.
http://www.eastsoundsuites.com/animations/smoke.mpg

Darin (dbott)