POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : I've started a preview-viewing page. Oh woe me... ;) Server Time
28 Mar 2024 09:26:11 EDT (-0400)
  I've started a preview-viewing page. Oh woe me... ;) (Message 13 to 22 of 22)
From: dbott
Subject: Re: IRTC / admin dilemma
Date: 28 Jan 2007 13:23:46
Message: <45bcea32$1@news.povray.org>
"David Cuny" <dcu### [at] lansetcom> wrote in message
> I've been following this (and the stills thread). If I understand
correctly:

> * Both the Stills and Animation rounds are weeks overdue.
> * There appears to only be a single IRTC admin.
> * The IRTC admin hasn't responded to email, the mailing list, or this
list.

> Is that right? It seems odd that there's not even a backup admin for the
> contest.

David -
I think it is one person and he is done with it.......
Hence the beginning of the year.
dbott

Post a reply to this message

From: Bruno Cabasson
Date: 28 Jan 2007 14:15:00
Message: <web.45bcf54e678d470ce8e032560@news.povray.org>
"dbott" <dbo### [at] eastsoundsuitescom> wrote:
> "David Cuny" <dcu### [at] lansetcom> wrote in message
> > I've been following this (and the stills thread). If I understand
> correctly:
> >
> > * Both the Stills and Animation rounds are weeks overdue.
> > * There appears to only be a single IRTC admin.
> > * The IRTC admin hasn't responded to email, the mailing list, or this
> list.
> >
> > Is that right? It seems odd that there's not even a backup admin for the
> > contest.
> >

> David -
> I think it is one person and he is done with it.......
> Hence the beginning of the year.
> dbott

Let us hope nothing happend to him ...

    Bruno

Post a reply to this message

From: i need a unique name
Subject: Re: I've started a preview-viewing page. Oh woe me... ;)
Date: 29 Jan 2007 08:25:00
Message: <web.45bdf50b14bad096ac77a5930@news.povray.org>
Markus,

Tried sending you my entry but gmail says the delivery is delayed, is
45ba726e@news.povray.org the correct e-mail address (I assumed the
newsgroup software forwards it on to the real private e-mail).

Cheers
Rob

Post a reply to this message

> Tried sending you my entry but gmail says the delivery is delayed, is
> 45ba726e@news.povray.org the correct e-mail address (I assumed the
> newsgroup software forwards it on to the real private e-mail).

That is *not* an email address but a newsgroup message id ... naturally, you
cannot send email to a message id.

	Thorsten

Post a reply to this message