POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : I've started a preview-viewing page. Oh woe me... ;) : Re: I've started a preview-viewing page. Oh woe me... ;) Server Time
18 Apr 2024 07:11:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I've started a preview-viewing page. Oh woe me... ;)
From: Markus Altendorff
Date: 30 Jan 2007 02:48:35
Message: <45bef853$1@news.povray.org>
John VanSickle wrote:
> Markus Altendorff wrote:
>
>> <quiet>Rusty...?</quiet>
>
> In the mail.

Aaand - on the web! I guess this is the one we've all been waiting
for... (no offense to all others, but in my brain, when i think of IRTC,
i see robots moving around ;)

<giggle>Ha! Was the first one to get to look at it!</giggle>

http://www.asamnet.de/~altendom/irtcstuff/20070115/index.php

(it's at the bottom of the list - sorry, alphabetical order can do that
to files starting with "r"...)

(and i took the liberty to rename it from "rusty" to "rusty032" - trying
to keep it with the IRTC's "incoming" filenames)

<spoiler>(and, well, watching it closely, you can actually see the
un-pixelized shadow of a naked ladybot...) </spoiler>

There. If that isn't going to trash my bandwidth, nothing will. :)

-M