POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : It seems that our friend MG has submitted again... Server Time
29 Apr 2024 13:48:16 EDT (-0400)
  It seems that our friend MG has submitted again... (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Warp
Subject: It seems that our friend MG has submitted again...
Date: 22 Oct 2001 02:35:02
Message: <3bd3be16@news.povray.org>
--
#macro N(D,I)#if(I<6)cylinder{M()#local D[I]=div(D[I],104);M().5,2pigment{
rgb M()}}N(D,(D[I]>99?I:I+1))#end#end#macro M()<mod(D[I],13)-6,mod(div(D[I
],13),8)-3,10>#end blob{N(array[6]{11117333955,
7382340,3358,3900569407,970,4254934330},0)}//                     - Warp -

Post a reply to this message