POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : It seems that our friend MG has submitted again... : Re: It seems that our friend MG has submitted again... Server Time
16 May 2024 11:20:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: It seems that our friend MG has submitted again...
From: Tom Bates
Date: 23 Oct 2001 17:34:43
Message: <3bd5e273@news.povray.org>
John VanSickle wrote:
> Batronyx wrote:
> >
> > and with only six entries he will actually place with at least an
> > honorable mention.
>
> Well you could still give him straight ones for his score.

I know that MG has said some rather objectionable things in some rather
objectionable ways, and I'm not trying to justify him in any way.

However, when I finally submit something of my own, I hope the voters will
judge my work based on the merits of the work, and not on how well they
like/dislike me as a person.

While I don't think MG's entry is the best of the batch, I don't think it's
the worst, either.

> Regards,
> John
> --
> I'd probably have finished in time if I hadn't changed my story line
> around the end of August...

Tom Bates
--
I didn't get any inspiration for the last round,
but I'm working on something for this one.