POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : Firefly? Server Time
29 Apr 2024 14:51:23 EDT (-0400)
  Firefly? (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Josh English
Subject: Firefly?
Date: 17 Jan 2001 17:36:25
Message: <3A661EBE.1A5A20E6@spiritone.com>
Is anyone else having difficulty viewing Firefly in this round of
animations? Media player doesn't want to display it.

--
Josh English -- Lexiphanic Lethomaniac
eng### [at] spiritonecom

From: Dearmad
Subject: Re: Firefly?
Date: 17 Jan 2001 19:14:56
Message: <3A6636A4.ED789A53@teleport.com>
what happens when it tries?  And what version of media
player?  The versions I had play it fine- maybe d/l the
updated version at MS's site.
--
http://www.teleport.com/~dearmad
But why bother?  I'm not interesting.