POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : Firefly? : Re: Firefly? Server Time
16 May 2024 13:33:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Firefly?
From: Josh English
Date: 18 Jan 2001 09:07:35
Message: <3A66F8FE.570BE348@spiritone.com>
If I just double click on the animation it launches Media Player
6.4.07.1112 and it tells me some of the streams aren't suppored.

When I launch Media Player alone it launches 7.00.00.1958 and it won't
play. It gives me a length of 0:00 and it tells me two frames of another
animation. If I tell it to check for updates it tells me that I have the
absolute latest version.
I dld the animation again and it worked. I dld it twice yesterday but it
didn't work. Thanks.

Josh

--
Josh English -- Lexiphanic Lethomaniac