POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : The winners... Server Time
29 Apr 2024 15:16:36 EDT (-0400)
  The winners... (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Dearmad
Subject: The winners...
Date: 13 Jan 2001 13:36:53
Message: <3A60A164.24C4FE46@teleport.com>
Do winners still receive a copy of the next CD-ROM or a registration to
MORAY anymore?  Or is it all for glory and babes?

Just wondering.
--
http://www.teleport.com/~dearmad
But why bother?  I'm not interesting.

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Subject: Re: The winners...
Date: 13 Jan 2001 13:52:20
Message: <3a60a3e4@news.povray.org>
Dearmad <dea### [at] teleportcom> wrote:
: Do winners still receive a copy of the next CD-ROM or a registration to
: MORAY anymore?  Or is it all for glory and babes?

  Which one do you prefer?

--
char*i="b[7FK@`3NB6>B:b3O6>:B:b3O6><`3:;8:6f733:>::b?7B>:>^B>C73;S1";
main(_,c,m){for(m=32;c=*i++-49;c&m?puts(""):m)for(_=(

Post a reply to this message