POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : The winners... : Re: The winners... Server Time
16 May 2024 14:41:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The winners...
From: Duncan Gray
Date: 14 Jan 2001 07:35:22
Message: <3a619d0a@news.povray.org>
For my Goldfish (Creatures round) - a couple of years ago, my prizes were:
A. A subscription to either of Komodo Studio's online modeling magazines,
      Mastering 3D Graphics or 3D Creature Workshop, courtesy of Bill
Fleming.
B. A T-shirt or mousepad print of your "movie poster" (or other image) from
      Buckosoft.
Unfortunately I didn't hear from the mouse mat people - probably should have
sought them out and chased them for it, and the web-sites were oriented
towards other packages - not POV-Ray.

For the last round, my little Green Bugs didn't win me anything ;-(   I
didn't even receive confirmation from the IRTC, perhaps problems with the
system at the time - I seem to recall some technical problems with the
Srever at the time. I'll just have to survive on the Kudos.

I don't suppose anyone enters the competition for a prize, I'd like to think
everyone does it at least in part to help support the community, but I must
admit, it does surprise me that you don't at least win a copy of the IRTC CD
Rom. Of course I had done a bit to support the community (by buying a
CD-Rom) then I wouldn't be wanting to win one, but I better not mention
that.
--
Duncan Gray
(warning: may contain traces of nut)