POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : CMPEG question... Server Time
29 Apr 2024 16:18:50 EDT (-0400)
  CMPEG question... (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Dearmad
Subject: CMPEG question...
Date: 3 Jan 2001 20:11:40
Message: <3A53CF05.DF555122@teleport.com>
When you guys are encoding, what sort of options are you using.  I've
been messing around with it and am getting great compression but a fuzzy
picture... I would like to increas the sharpness at the expense of
filesize...

Also, do you render to 540x480 and shring your TGA's or render with
aliasing (or not) direct to 320x240

I'm just using the ipb.ctl file and -f2 for 24fps.

Any help on making the MPG look sharper out there?

Post a reply to this message