POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : Dances with Droids is coming Server Time
16 May 2024 08:15:48 EDT (-0400)
  Dances with Droids is coming (Message 1 to 10 of 13)
From: Matt Giwer
Subject: Dances with Droids is coming
Date: 9 Nov 1999 04:54:25
Message: <3827EF4F.B240A80@giwersworld.org>
For what that is worth. Actually my current problem is that it
is 5.5Meg and I want to do at least two more scenes.

	Besides, you want to win something, average 9 entries and 6
winners. Sure improves the odds.

--

Oh my God! They've rendered Kenny!

Post a reply to this message

> Besides, you want to win something, average 9 entries and 6
> winners. Sure improves the odds.

I have a feeling we might get a couple more than normal this time.  I hope
to participate for the first time.  However, I am very jealous that you are
so far along already.

derek

Post a reply to this message

>         For what that is worth. Actually my current problem is that it
> is 5.5Meg and I want to do at least two more scenes.
>
>         Besides, you want to win something, average 9 entries and 6
> winners. Sure improves the odds.

It was a low number of entries because of the topic (Decay).  Robots
are fairly easy to model with POV-Ray, so there'll be more entries.

--
ICQ: 46085459

Post a reply to this message