POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : Dances with Droids is coming : Re: Dances with Droids is coming Server Time
27 Jul 2024 08:04:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dances with Droids is coming
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 29 Dec 1999 08:55:18
Message: <386A1204.38A777F7@my-dejanews.com>
I think that the challenge is always to "say more with less."  I have
ruined IRTC entries by cramming too much stuff at the viewer.  I've worked
on church group devotionals where everyone gets one page, and one guy
insists that his entry is so important that he requires three pages to
comment on two sentences of Scripture.