POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : Next topic? Server Time
16 May 2024 13:24:15 EDT (-0400)
From: Derek Zahn
Subject: Next topic?
Date: 16 Oct 1999 13:24:37
Message: <3808b4d5@news.povray.org>
Anybody know when the next topic will be posted?  I'd like to try making an
animation and need every minute I can get!

Thanks!

derek

Post a reply to this message

From: John VanSickle
Subject: Re: Next topic?
Date: 16 Oct 1999 16:44:34
Message: <3808E774.EB9AE0C@erols.com>
Derek Zahn wrote:

> Anybody know when the next topic will be posted?

Yes.

> I'd like to try making an animation and need every minute I can get!

Don't we all?  Actually, I was done two days before the deadline.
Usually I'm uploading within a few hours before the deadline.

The new topic will be announced when the voting on the prior topic
begins.  The submissions deadline was about 14 hours ago, so we should
be getting the news within the next day or so.

Regards,
John
--
ICQ: 46085459