POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : Next topic? : Re: Next topic? Server Time
27 Jul 2024 08:19:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Next topic?
From: John VanSickle
Date: 16 Oct 1999 16:44:34
Message: <3808E774.EB9AE0C@erols.com>
Derek Zahn wrote:

> Anybody know when the next topic will be posted?

Yes.

> I'd like to try making an animation and need every minute I can get!

Don't we all?  Actually, I was done two days before the deadline.
Usually I'm uploading within a few hours before the deadline.

The new topic will be announced when the voting on the prior topic
begins.  The submissions deadline was about 14 hours ago, so we should
be getting the news within the next day or so.

Regards,
John
--
ICQ: 46085459