POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : What are you all using to make MPG's? Server Time
16 May 2024 01:32:14 EDT (-0400)
  What are you all using to make MPG's? (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: MANorton
Subject: What are you all using to make MPG's?
Date: 12 Dec 1998 12:49:37
Message: <3672acb1.0@news.povray.org>
Hi gang.  Well im really going to enter my first entry this round, but would
like to know what you all are using to make your mpeg's?  Im using Blender
and using mpeg_encode right now but I don't think I have the best settings
yet.  If anyone has a good param file I would love to take a peak for good
quality.  If you use something else please let me know so I can get the best
quality possible.

Thanks.

--

Mike Norton