POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : What are you all using to make MPG's? : Re: What are you all using to make MPG's? Server Time
31 May 2024 19:49:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: What are you all using to make MPG's?
From: Lance Birch
Date: 13 Aug 1999 10:12:12
Message: <37b427bc@news.povray.org>
That's right, now I remember... (the horizontal clipping that is)

That's something I had to remember to keep doing when I was doing video
work, set safe frames.

--
Lance.

---
The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone
For a totally different experience, visit my Chroma Key Website:
Colorblind - http://listen.to/colorblind