POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : signature in animations Server Time
16 May 2024 03:46:55 EDT (-0400)
  signature in animations (Message 1 to 10 of 21)
From: Mike Weber
Subject: signature in animations
Date: 28 Oct 1998 10:14:29
Message: <363734d5.0@news.povray.org>
I plan on entering the current round for the competition.  When I'm done
with my work, I plan to put it on my web-page.  But I don't want someone
taking it and using it without some recognition.  This has happened to me
before - someone put a link from their site to mine and used two of my GIF
animations.  So, I'd like to put my signature or name into each from of my
animation.  Does anyone know of a DOS or Windows tool that will allow me to
easily place text or superimpose an image into the corner of all my images
for an animation?  Currently my animation is at 360 frames, and I certainly
don't want to do it by hand!!

Mike

--
All statements are of my opinion and concern.  They do not reflect the views
of my employer.

Post a reply to this message