POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Falling through the cracks in the universe (37KBbu) - fttcitu.jpg : Re: Falling through the cracks in the universe (37KBbu) - fttcitu.jpg Server Time
19 Aug 2024 00:27:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Falling through the cracks in the universe (37KBbu) - fttcitu.jpg
From: Justin Whitton
Date: 16 Feb 2001 17:44:10
Message: <iqar8t8djq420nd0qntk952j2c0l48tjop@4ax.com>
On Fri, 16 Feb 2001 23:09:23 +0200, Peter Popov <pet### [at] vipbg> wrote:
>Have I ever mentioned that I love your style, Justin? I guess I have -
>every time you post a pic :)

And the last time I posted a pic was when? I've kind of fallen behind
with everything raytracing related. I'm slowly catching up (I've got
upto the posts posted at the end of last October! Only another three
months to catch-up on :-)

>If you don't mind the intrusion, I touched it a bid to make it more
>suitable for a wallpaper (reduced brightness etc.) and it now on my
>desktop. The 'crack' appeared right under the Diablo II icon. Mmm...
>gotta go...

Don't mind at all (kinda expected it), I did this as a test of my new
work laptop (the've finally upgraded me from a PII 266 desktop to a
PIII 650 laptop, much better for when I'm on call) so I expected
contrast and brightness to be a bit skewed.

>Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
>Personal e-mail : pet### [at] vipbg
>TAG      e-mail : pet### [at] tagpovrayorg

Got to go, newsgroups to read, website to revamp, raytracing on slow
(not entering IRTC this round).

Justin
 \/  \ Justin Whitton                          /  \/
_/\__/ mail: jus### [at] rayjayclaracouk \__/\_
 \/  \ web: www.rayjay.clara.co.uk             /  \/