POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : [Bug] Output of too many evaluations cause strange behavior : Re: Sidenote: Too many nested objects (Re: [Bug] Output of too many evaluations cause strange behavior) Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:13:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sidenote: Too many nested objects (Re: [Bug] Output of too many evaluations cause strange behavior)
From: Mike Williams
Date: 9 Oct 2001 19:58:36
Message: <imejUOA8t0w7EwyK@econym.demon.co.uk>
Wasn't it Marc-Hendrik Bremer who wrote:

>Slime schrieb in Nachricht <3bc320d0$1@news.povray.org>...
>>Looks to me like the scene is missing a '{' after "isosurface".
>
>No, that is not the case.

I assumed that it was just an error in your posting. I had to add the
'{' when I reproduced the original problem under 3.5b4. And I have to
add it to reproduce the 'too many nested objects' warning. There are
certainly more '}'s than '{'s in what you posted, so if 3.5b5 is
accepting it, it's a new bug.

--
Mike Williams
Gentleman of Leisure