POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : 2 Windows at Once? : Re: 2 Windows at Once? Server Time
16 Jun 2024 22:52:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 2 Windows at Once?
From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Date: 15 Feb 2004 16:04:45
Message: <ijnv20l337367dg78kgsob1h00jhmk4s7f@4ax.com>
Hi Steve Shelby, you recently wrote in moray.win:

> If the photo of the ear I have could be positioned right behind the
> mesh, it would be almost like tracing.
OK, so why doesn't making it a non-fixed backdrop work for you? You
could make the head by 'tracing' what's on the backdrop.... the
backdrop will stay at the origin and will zoom and pan with the scene.
Granted you can't place it arbitrarily on the coordinate system, but
you can move it about the viewport...

The sample whale.mdl does this.

- Lutz
- Lutz