POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : rhino chair - m3.jpg : rhino chair - m3.jpg Server Time
18 Aug 2024 14:16:39 EDT (-0400)
  rhino chair - m3.jpg
From: Sigmund Kyrre Aas
Date: 17 Apr 2001 10:59:46
Message: <iigodtghkf0r6d817o0bp83v7hcpimeip8@4ax.com>
A project at school due tomorrow: designing an aluminum chair for high
speed passenger ferries. I've only made the metal parts yet.
I am amazed at how quick it is to design in Rhino. I also like the
renderer in Rhino because of the 'Render wireframe' feature. Makes it
easier to see the shapes. This is the pic going into the report:
http://www.stud.ntnu.no/~as/3.png (220kb)

The poser guy looks odd, I know. It's my first Poser model.. I just
threw him in for the occasion.

sig
--
ICQ 74734588