POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : 8-ball, me too - 8-ball.jpg : 8-ball, me too - 8-ball.jpg Server Time
14 Aug 2024 07:18:21 EDT (-0400)
  8-ball, me too - 8-ball.jpg
From: Peter Popov
Date: 14 Nov 2002 05:12:33
Message: <idt6tug64qgmia2nkibu3vrlsdd4mb4l56@4ax.com>
Sorry, couldn't resist the temptation.

It's an experiment in two things. First of all, rendering ceramics
(whoever said anyone ever plays with these balls, it's just a showcase
set :) ) and second, checking whether focal blur really puts hex
numbers to good use (blur_samples 91 in this case).

The balls look ceramic enough to me, I think. As of the focal blur, it
was a failure.

The scene initially also included radiosity and an area light, but I
gave it up and went for focal blur only instead.

Comments are welcome.

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] vipbg

Attachments: