POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Baseball, 24kbu : Re: Baseball, strike two 28kbu Server Time
3 Oct 2024 10:20:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Baseball, strike two 28kbu
From: Peter Popov
Date: 21 Feb 2000 18:31:41
Message: <icmxOENZS=HNRkK3xJBEpCLUsq+o@4ax.com>
On Mon, 21 Feb 2000 17:25:37 -0600, "Eric Freeman"
<eri### [at] datasynccom> wrote:

>"Sigmund Kyrre Aas" <as### [at] studntnuno> wrote in message
>>
>> Btw I'm planning to make a bunch of baseball artifacts
>> for the Knickers web site. Can't wait to start on that
>> glove :-[ Nice excuse to learn spatch..
>
>Very nice image.  You might consider Rhino for making that glove.  You can
>download a fully functional demo that limits you to a total of 25 saves.  It
>exports to POV and is VERY powerful.  If you're a student they offer a great
>discount (my wife just started back to school to finish her MBA... time to
>buy it!!!).

That was 15 uses last that I checked (the day before). If you can keep
an uptime of two or three days you'll learn most of the stuff you'll
need. The tutorials are good and the help, though a bit on the
reference side, is, well, quite helpful. I was able to create a pretty
complex (for me, anyway) model in less than 6 hours and I don't think
I am any exception to the learning curve statistics.

Peter Popov
pet### [at] usanet
ICQ: 15002700