POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A work in progress (my room) - Room_16.jpg : Re: A work in progress (my room) - Room_16.jpg Server Time
2 Oct 2024 14:15:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A work in progress (my room) - Room_16.jpg
From: Glen Berry
Date: 17 Apr 2000 23:14:32
Message: <iMH7OB43iJvLe5lHbFr097H+433n@4ax.com>
On Mon, 17 Apr 2000 18:21:35 -0400, "cadman"
<NOS### [at] graffitinet> wrote:

>I like the wallpaper.  Can I have a look at your ceiling texture?  I posted
>a bunch of pictures of a kitchen (Lamp Shade and Cousin of Lamp Shade) about
>4 months ago, but I never got my ceiling to look that good.

Thanks. The textures are fairly basic POV-Ray textures. At your
request, I posted the ceiling texture to povray.text.scene-files. I
should add that it probably won't look very good unless you are using
the light fading and radiosity features of Mega-POV 0.4 for the
rendering. One little disappointment for me, was seeing the texture
rendered at 6,144 x 4,096. Unfortunately, it doesn't hold up very well
at high magnification.

Later,
Glen Berry